<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Excuses, excuses 



Part of my excuse for being away is that I spent six months living in England for my job. My internet access was limited to what I could steal from my employer, who had an annoying habit of blocking any site with "blog" in the url. Along the way there were a few side trips, mostly to Amsterdam. I wrote a few poemes and took a couple pictures. Maybe one of the days I'll get around to putting some of them up.

In the meantime, here's a few things I did while living outside the blogosphere:

I argued with my brother about art ... or was it that we agreed?

Just for fun, I also shot my brother, participated in the assasination of my cat, Mr. Underfoot, and developed a new way of looking at the world.

And for the truly dedicated fan out there, here's a static-torn rendition of my poem Marsh Envy – the sound quality is terrible but that low rumble is really me.

Comments:
Testing this comment feature ...
 
Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?